Monday, September 11, 2006

Euro Crime Website - quickie post

Well, the launch of the new version hasn't gone too badly. One problem I've got is with the web forwarding system I've been using. The frames have been removed from the website but with the web hosting sevrice I've been using you couldn't tell! Every page was called www.weatherwax.co.uk. To get round this I've changed the setting, but this means that when you type in www.weatherwax.co.uk it now displays the actual underlying address of www.weatherwax.eclipse.co.uk/crime/ but at least when you click on the other pages the correct path is displayed eg www.weatherwax.eclipse.co.uk/crime/news.html. Not quite what I had in mind however the forthcoming v2.1 will address this :-). I've splashed out on the eurocrime.co.uk domain!! Once a few minor changes have been made I'll be launching that and putting up a redirection from weatherwax.co.uk.

No comments: